Smoothie Business Plan

Smoothie Business Plan-47
Publicity and Advert Strategy The mode of publicity to be used by Tasty Smoothies will cover a wide variety of options to achieve the widest reach possible.

Tags: Decimals Problem SolvingUseful Essay Phrases ItalianSmall Business Plan Example PdfWriting CourseworkThesis Statement For Gun Control Research PaperCalifornia Center For Population Research Online Working Paper SeriesOnline Essays Gay MarrageAstronomy Research Paper TopicsConcluding A Dissertation

– Executive Summary – Products and Services – Our Vision Statement – Our Vision Statement – Market Analysis/ Trends – Publicity and Advert Strategy – Payment Channels – Sources of Funding – Marketing and Sales Strategy – Competitive Advantage – Sources of Revenue/Forecast Executive Summary Set to provide the best services in the smoothie beverage drinks industry sector, Tasty Smoothies is a budding smoothie drink business outlet with a strong desire and passion to provide exceptional services within this sector.

Making use of the best cutting-edge technology and a well motivated and highly professional workforce, this smoothie outlet, located in New York, intends to expand its operations within the first two years of its operations to cover the whole of New York.

Initial contacts have been completed with retail outlets throughout the state and the potential target markets have been identified.

This plan will result in sales revenues growing to $1.2 million by Year 2.

Sources of Funding Tasty Smoothies will be funded through two main sources of funding, the first source of funding will come from savings already made, representing 40% of the startup capital needed, translating to $40,000 while the remaining 60% of funding will be solely sourced through dept financing option.

This loan will be sourced from the financial institution used by the proprietor.Products and Services Products from Tasty Smoothies will include varieties of smoothies, juices, protein bars and signature smoothie drink flavors from our stable.Also, services to be rendered will include training which will not only be for Tasty Smoothie staff, but also for those clients interested in learning our production techniques and other services.This comes with brainstorming, as it is expected that the entrepreneur will supply his/her own experiences and reality.Here is a free business plan for starting a smoothie drink business.The company will also secure a 0,000 short-term loan.Sales projections for the next three years are based on current sales success with the target customer base in Richmond.This will be achieved through the hire of the best hands in the industry and also business strategists who will be coordinating our operations.Market Analysis/Trends The smoothie drink industry has shown a huge potential to grow, this is evident by the growing number of outlets opened yearly within New York alone.Payment Channels Customers and clients of Tasty Smoothies will have no worry having to pay for our services as there will be variety of channels for payment to accommodate the widest range of clients with varied choices of payment.Among the different channels of payments are the use of POS, the acceptance of cheques, cash payments, mobile banking among the several others.

SHOW COMMENTS

Comments Smoothie Business Plan

The Latest from cooler-rostov.ru ©